CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 28, 2012

It's TRUE... I'm a FULL-TIME Missionary MOM

How my bed is starting to look like a Post Office




Package for Elder Doyle ... I promised I wouldn't double the work for myself blogging two blogs... but I just LOVE this story and wanted it in both Blogs.  The letters are in Michael's blog but here are the packages that I just completed for this missionary. I don't know this missionary...never met him... but he hasn't gotten a package from anyone since he has been at the MTC. Michael had the prompting to write me and wanted me to put a package together for him.  I really could relate and have compassion for this Elder. 
 I think it is so important that we all remember; we all make different choices in life and we may not agree with each other but ultimately we are all just trying to do what we feel is right. I feel it is our duty to love and support each other in this life... so that in the next... our Savior will look at us and say well done thou good and faithful servant.  I'm so grateful that Michael saw a need and let me share in the journey.  The letters will be on Michael's Blog.




Michael's package that is going to the MTC. This is the fourth one and I told him last! It is breaking the bank... but have to say "I LOVE IT".  Just little reminders to say I'm thinking about you and I love you!
 

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

How did you get the Reaction buttons!!!! I really want them for my blog!!!! I enjoyed looking at your blog!!! Hugs!!!!