Just as I was getting better Fro Shingles...I felt a knot on my back that was getting bigger... and growing larger. I called Allen and he scheduled an Appointment for the following day with my Skin and Cancer Doctor. I had developed a cyst the size of a golf ball under my skin (I only could feel about a size of a quarter... it started out the size of a pea). He said the best thing to do was to clean and drain it. And that we did! The procedure was a piece of cake ... but for days... I was in so much pain! I couldn't believe how stinking tender I was... I had to ice and heat four times a day... and that was difficult enough!
I couldn't believe how stressed my poor body was. I think everything had finally caught up with me. It was time for a change and bad habits to stop. But how do you tell a mom to stop worrying and relax. I know worrying won't change anything and I thought I was doing fine... but my body told me otherwise!! I'm still trying to change bad habits that are affecting my skin and seem to be a trigger for Eczema... but only time will tell. Sometimes life just gives us speed bumps and we have to manage to keep going... keep moving forward.
"Hope on ... Journey on" ... my new motto for 2013!!







No comments:
Post a Comment