CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My First "MTC" Experience

 
We pull up and the Host Missionary is there and waiting
 
 
Michael starts laughing because I'm already bawling and snapping pictures



 
OK now this picture is neat... because in all the other pictures they are completely clear in the background.  See how this one is blurry? I feel like God stopped time for me this day.  It was such a whirlwind experience.  And unbelievably hard, but yet so rewarding to one's soul.  It is the hardest thing to explain and yet if you are a mother and gone through it ... you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about!

 
Cody was the brave one who started it!

 
Then Tanner

 
Justin was next

 
Then Matt

 
Then Allen

 
Then Mom

 
Yes I'm bawling... bawling!! I tell him how proud I am of him and how awesome he is going to do!

 
Ready to go after saying good-bye to his family!

 
Off with his Host Missionary

 
Only one glance back!

 
Then "I LOVE You" sign!! And he was off for two years... just like that!!
 
I did yell at this point... something to the effect of Whoop... Whoop!! You'll do great Mike and I'll see you in Two years" I'm now a missionary mom... wow how time flies by! I'm so tender right now... I think I left a bit of my heart in Provo today... I'm anxiously awaiting my first letter... can hardly stand it!

3 comments:

lynnissa said...

I'm bawling right now!

Tami said...

one of five So exciting!

Cristine Johnson said...

You two moms of all boys, too!! Oh you just wait!! It is a beautiful experience!!