CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I STILL Believe



 
We went to the ward party in December and always fun, good food and of course... SANTA! Always sweet and fun to see the kids so excited to see and talk to Santa! There is just something magical about this time of year.  I don't think it is believing in the big guy... but something more.  It just a Christmas spirit that I wish would last through out the year.  I love this time of year... the  hustle and bustle; the shopping and baking! But most of all the quiet times by the lighted tree at night to remember what the season is really about! I love pondering this time of year about the Savior's birth.  The greatest gift he gave to me and my family.  I'm so grateful for the gift of eternal life and the atonement of Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful he came to fulfil his promise and give us a way back to our Father in Heaven.  Without this priceless gift... I would not be with my family forever.   I'm so thankful for that knowledge... that I know of this amazing gift! I'm thankful I have a son on a mission teaching this wonderful, purposeful plan our our Heavenly Father.  I love this gospel, the wonderful, truthful teaching of a plan; the plan that will help me return to my Heavenly Father. So, as I wrap presents, bake and clean... I think of something a little more important; the Birth of our Savior.  What a wonderful time of year to reflect and ponder; to think about a plan much greater than we could ever imagine!

1 comment:

lynnissa said...

I love how you can put your feelings into words so well. Always postive & uplifting!