CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

Michael's "STICKY" Situation with Reverse

And it is that time of year again... Reverse... where the girls ask the boys. They call the mom and reserve their son. Then set up a time to come and ask them in a different kind of way!  I really like who asked the boys this year... I hope they have fun!!  
The girl that asked Michael to reverse.

Rachael brought a friend to help spiff up Mike's room.

Got carried away with the silly string.

The finished project... looking good!!

I think he is surprised!

Now what does Mike have to do to find out who asked him to reverse?

She hid capsules in peanut butter (glad he wasn't allergic) that had a message in them.

Nice and Messy... oh my heck!!

I wish I would have been home to see this... I thought it was great!

Make sure you get them all!

We having fun yet?

Making sure he had them all!

A little sticky, are we?

Will you go to reverse with me? Rachel Dally 
(Looks like he was missing a few letters)

No comments: