CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cody's Reverse Date ... Lipstick WHAT?

And the Reverse "decorating" has started with Cody... Hannah was such a trooper letting me take  pictures...she keep saying ... oh I just got done with basketball!! And she is still as cute as ever!  They did his room so cute and the "lipstick" idea was so cute and something they thought of that night.  As for removing it off the mirror... not attempted it yet... that remains to be seen! 
Hannah Leavit

All in the details!

The letter...to Cody.

The room was so darn cute!

I know, right! They were such good sports!

The mirror was really adorable when they got done!


I give it a thumbs up too girls!

What's waiting behind DOOR #1 Cody?

Cody's room all DECKED out in PINK!

Getting Started with the task of WHO?

Popping all the balloons to find out who asked him (although he had a pretty good idea).  When all was said and done... Hannah was missing a few letters too... but we had a good laugh.  As for what Cody did back... I'm not quick certain.  He was with a group and did some sort of scavenger hunt (so I was told)!!

No comments: