
I've been thinking a lot about a story I had read a while back and a lesson I had in Relief Society... about choosing a word that will inspire, help, and focus me in my journey for the new year. After careful thought and consideration of many words: Kindness, Love, Testimony, Inspire, Contentment, Journey, Faith... the one that kept coming to me was... BELIEVE. After weeks of thinking about this word and pondering the meaning in my life and my family... I hope that I'm able to put into words my thoughts!!
I BELIEVE in my Savior, Jesus Christ and I know that "I can walk with him" and he will lead me through this new year.
I BELIEVE in my testimony... my testimony is what gives me the strength to endure when things go wrong, that in the end my Savior will make things right. My testimony gives me the assurance that my family will be together forever... that my Heavenly Father provided a way, a purpose, for me to be here and then return to live with him... my testimony has been strengthened in hard times and helped me remain true to who I am, a Daughter of God.
I BELIEVE in myself... this year is a good year for me. I'm trying to become a better me in 2012. A better wife, daughter, mother, Daughter of God, friend... with that comes stress that can I really become a better me? I BELIEVE that I can.
I BELIEVE the Best is Yet to Come...President Monson said, " God doesn’t care nearly as much about where you have been as He does about where you are and, with His help, where you are willing to go." I do BELIEVE that I have learned from my mistakes, my trials and my cherished moments. I must BELIEVE that the best of me is yet to come... I BELIEVE the best of my family is still coming... how amazing is that... I don't even know how I could possibly be happier... and then a thought comes to me... when Matthew is going to the Temple... I can't even express my greatest joy when we are ALL there... I BELIEVE that day will come.
I BELIEVE that new years are a time to reflect and become a better person. I BELIEVE that I'm never alone, I BELIEVE that I will always be guided along this journey, we call life and I better BELIEVE in myself because God BELIEVES in me!!






1 comment:
Wow your blog looks great. I would have to say the picture below of your boys makes me sad. They are so big. When did that happen.Great post.
Post a Comment