
Matthew is almost 10 months old and how fast time flies. He just starting walking...wow!! It seems just like yesterday we were bring him home from the hospital. He is growing and changing so very quickly and I have been blessed to enjoy every single minute of it. He giggles, and laughs, he grunts, and smiles...he smirks, and frowns, he cries and snuggles... he has six teeth and loves to eat everything and anything. He is so fun to watch and see him explore and enjoy his little, simple life. I couldn't imagine our family with out our little Matthew. Simply put ...
he completes us.






3 comments:
Wow! You had a fun blogging day! What fun pictures and the way you say things is amazing!
Cristine.. I can't believe he is walking. What a cutie and he's fun to kiss.
Hey I went private with our blog if you want a invite email me at jhbaker@mvdsl.com sorry I had no email for you.
Post a Comment