CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Tanner

Happy Birthday Tanner!! He is such a special kid and we love him. This year we decided that we were going to cut out friend birthday parties. The boys took it really well. So, we had a family dinner and then for family night went out to Los Lupes in Mesquite. Then of course went to Dairy Queen and had ice cream for his birthday.

Nine Things We Love About Tanner
1. He has a great smile
2. He is really sweet and thinks of others
3. He loves his brothers
4. He is a good example to Matthew
5. He has such a sweet testimony about the gospel
6. He is always happy
7. He helps around the house
8. His eyes
9. Great Attitude
Tanner I hope you always know how much you are loved and thoroughly enjoyed. You are such a blessing to our family. I couldn't even picture our family without you!!! I am so grateful you are part of our Eternal Family. You are an amazing kid and everyone loves to be around you. We love your happy-go-lucky attitude and you are just simply awesome. I hope you had a great day!!!

No comments: