
Matthew is a mover so he has gotten quite a few bumps and bruises on his sweet little face. But this one is the kicker... Allen was working late on Valentine's Day (and what a blessing that was)... because if we would have been gone like we had planned...I would have absolutely freaked getting this phone call... "Hi mom, Matthew just fell and there is blood coming from his eye...not in the eye but on the eye." "Was it a good cut? Yeah, it is bleeding." I had just left to take a friend of Micheal's home and hurried home to see the damage. Freaking out, I might add...you would think he was my first... defiantly not a mom of five boys. He was so sweet, not crying but defiantly a good cut to his eye. I called a friend and they came over to look at it... I just couldn't see taking him in for stitches and getting held down...that would have been too much to bear... I would have ended up hitting some poor nurse...for sure and that wouldn't have been a good situation to be in. So, I cleaned it off, canceled dinner plans and I stayed home with my little man. It has since healed very nicely and Matthew will have a scar to remember his first Valentine's Day!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment