This was a new adventure for the Johnson
family... but it was a great night! It is
family... but it was a great night! It is
called Revue... it is a big thing out here
for the Dance Team. It is their night and
for the Dance Team. It is their night and
they prepare for weeks in advance. Cody was
asked to escort Shealyn Belcher for
asked to escort Shealyn Belcher for
the evening. It was wonderful to see all
the modest dresses and beautiful girls.
the modest dresses and beautiful girls.
Most of all ... I realized tonight what an
amazingly, handsome son I have!!
amazingly, handsome son I have!!
| The boys waiting to escort the girls from the Dance team. |
| Cody with his date, Shealyn Belcher. |
| I think they are just both relieved the stairs are over!! |
| They looked so great!! |
| Waiting for all the other girls to be announced. |
| All the girls with their escorts for the evening. They all looked so amazingly beautiful! |






No comments:
Post a Comment