CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Going to Priesthood Session

Cody, Justin, Allen, Matt, Tanner and Michael

Hurrying to Priesthood

It was awesome to see all these people at the Conference Center.

The Conference Center

I loved seeing all the men in suits and what an amazing site.

The boys who are old enough to go the the Priesthood Session

Off they went to get in the lines to get into the Conference Center.

Pictures don't do it justice... massive amounts of men.

They were so excited... it was an awesome experience.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Handsome Family! I am loving those red ties!

Tami said...

How exciting! And I agree love those ties! Dillon was able to go to the afternoon session with my brother, so cool to be 12!

Cristine Johnson said...

It was amazing... I didn't want to leave... I kept following them and taking pictures... I have more pictures I need to post ... just haven't got around to it... I LOVE the red ties, too... thanks guys!!