As I look over this last week-end and watched what over 300 youth got to experience... I'm simply in awe of what our church puts on for our kids to remember... to learn from these wonderful experiences. It is not everyday we get to pull a handcart 20 miles though a desert terrain ... full of hills, bushes, and dusty trails. I have to say I have indeed been blessed in my life with the gospel and wonderful experiences along the way. President Monson says, "The dictionary definition of the word pioneer: 'One who goes before to prepare or open up the way for others to follow.' Aren't we all pioneers in some way... hopefully we can make our ancestors proud... differences we may have but whatever our beliefs may be... wherever we go... may we ALL be the 'best' we can and be the leaders we were sent here to be!!
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment