Yep he ADORES me!! We were suppose to just take a picture and he wouldn't stop mauling me... maybe because on day two of Lagoon I finally went on his favorite ride with him..."BomBora". I told him he was crazy to ride this ride over and over and over again!!!
Definition:
BomBora is a dynamic coaster with numerous state-of-the-art high speed
thrilling elements including sudden drops, banked turns, compound spirals, and
more. An innovative 16-seat train pairs riders side by side accompanied
by rocking music and elegantly lighted theming. The amply padded seat and
restraint securely holds riders at the waist to provide exhilarating upper body
freedom during the ride. Each seat may accommodate an adult or child rider.






1 comment:
You look so lovely in all your pictures! I can tell you guys had a fabulous trip.
I can tell your chickens didn't cross your mind once;)
Post a Comment