CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Someone is going to be driving soon... WHAT!






 
Justin  you are amazing!! You always have been ... and hoping you always will! You have your quirky side... but don't we all? You are so sweet to your mom and I adore that about you!
 
15 Things I LOVE about Justin
 
1.  You are so smart
2.  You are always on time
3.  You think of everyone else first
4.  You are so kind to your mom and I can tell you LOVE me
5.  I love how you get so nervous about doing new things...  but show so much courage in doing them anyways!
6.  I think it is awesome how you can be kind to those who don't always get show kindness.  I had a teacher once call me and tell me that you can diffuse any situation you are put in and that is an awesome quality! That your classmates respect you and you know just what to say and when! I LOVED that she shared that with me!
7.  You love just being home
8.  You are going to be a great missionary some day! You are such an example and leader to everyone around you!
9.  You make me laugh
10.  I love that you are amazing starting from the inside FIRST!
11.  I love that you are so positive about any situation
12.  I love your eyes
13.  I love that you are such a good student
14.  I think you are such a good example to your younger brothers... and I think as you get older you will become only better and better at being that example.  And realize just how important it is.
15.  I love that in 6 SHORT months you will be driving... WHAT?

No comments: