I picked the CRAZIEST time in my life to try Pressure Canning. First of all, Michael is leaving in less than two months for a mission (which is crazy), it is homecoming week, Cody and Justin had a soccer game today. Let me try throwing canning in there SOMEWHERE!! I started the stew meat and Allen stayed home from the games to finish the pressure canning. I came home later that evening and started on the hamburger pints and quarts. I was up until 12:30 pm finishing those pints of hamburger meat! I was exhausted the next day... completely tuckered!! But they are done and I feel like I accomplished something new! I can do the "pressure canning" now!! I LOVE learning new things... if I could only eliminate the stress involved with it!!
1 year ago






1 comment:
When there is a good deal on chicken do it too! I have eaten all of my canned chicken and need to do it again.
Post a Comment