Allen, Cristine, Michael, Cody, Justin, Tanner, and Matthew Johnson
I LOVE Being a MOM
It's who I am, what I always wanted to be, and who I want to be forever!
The Men in My Life
Brothers Forever
Our Life As We Know It
Allen and I have been married for 21 years and have been truly blessed. We have five amazing (some what crazy) boys. We are extremely involved with our church, scouting, and sports. We love camping, hunting, four wheeling and family adventures. I am grateful we are close and enjoy spending time with each other. I can only hope that continues in the future. I am so excited to see what the future holds for my sweet, handsome men. I am thankful that Heavenly Father entrusted them in my care. I will always be very humble and grateful...and I pray that I will always "enjoy the journey".
Where Our Story Began
Was it by a Heavenly Father's Design we met when and where we did. I look back at all the choices we had and by his hand we met and simply put "the rest is history"!! I remember when we first met, as I passed him on the stair case at our High School... he stopped and turned around as I went up the stairs. Our story is not out of the ordinary but it is our story!! We had hurdles and bumps but all in all... we made it through five years of dating, and all that comes with that! The common element that bound us Eternally is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm grateful for his plan... our story began a long time ago... but our Earthly journey here, is well underway. Thanks for being part of our lives... thanks for sharing our story.
Total Pageviews
Favorite Quotes
--Live Simply~Laugh Often~Love Deeply
--We may not have it all TOGETHER but together we HAVE it ALL
--Enjoy the Journey
Life of Boys
Michael is 18 and is happy he is a Senior. He is ready for his future "life" and ready to move on. He is an Eagle Scout and is excited for his mission this year. He is a GREAT kid ... he is a hard worker and so "very" focused. Cody is 16 and a fly by the seat of your pants kinda kid. He loves to horse around and hang out with his friends. He is on the final step of getting his Eagle paperwork done. He is fun-loving and loves life. Justin is a funny kid. He is my one that is constantly joking around and dosen't take life too seriously... he has his quirks like: has to be on time, plans everything, and dosen't like surprises. He is always grateful for everything. He is my one that ALWAYS gives me a hug. Tanner is the sweetest kid you'll find. (His brother might disagree) His eyes are piercing and always have been. He smiles through his eyes. He gets emotional when watching movies. He has a sweet spirit. He loves sports and would play for the love of the sport all his life. He is a fun-loving kid. Matthew is the love of everyones life!! He brings great joy into our family with a little dose of attitude. He is our miracle and we understand that. He is adored by all and completes our sweet, amazing, crazy family circle!!!
Learn More About What I Believe
Blogs I LOVE to Visit
Followers
Monday, September 3, 2012
Starbursts and Fire
Of course, we had to have a fire!! What is a cabin trip without a BIG fire outside! We had smores and starbursts... what more could we need!
No comments:
Post a Comment