CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting for FIREWORKS








I absolutely LOVE the fireworks program out here in Logandale!! It is amazing and the kids have a blast.  We end our busy, fun-filled day with dinner and visiting on blankets at the fairgrounds.  We are there for a few hours before the fireworks display goes off.  For a small town it has been great!  I remember the first year we moved to Logandale... I was so sad and wondering if we had made the right decision to move out here.  The very last song of the slide show was talking about a small town and this is where I come from (yes I was crying) but the kicker was the last picture was of Justin with no front teeth in his baseball uniform. It was a small moment where I thought ... could this be the small town where he comes from... I thought so.  It will always be a fond memory of mine ... because if replac doubt with a confirmation, that even in a slide show, my Heavenly Father knows my circumstances and will answer prayers.

No comments: