CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Final touches for Mission Papers



 



It is getting all too real!! Michael has been working on his mission papers now for about a week.  Scheduling Doctor's appoints, physicals, dentists, shots and interviews for weeks now.  He is on it... I have to say... I didn't even see the papers until they were turned in.  It has been all Michael and I'm so excited for him.  I can see the excitement in his eyes and his willingness to go where the Lord wants him to go.  He is eager and willing... I see his wings starting to spread and it is a beautiful thing.  I know it will still be sad to see him go out on his own but I'm so excited for him. I know I will still worry and fret but he will be exactly where he is suppose to be and for that I am so grateful.  He is such a great young man and I'm so grateful he has not wavered off the path and is worthy to go on a full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  He is a good, obedient, young man... any mother would be proud to call him their son!! And I had the honor of being his earthly mother.

No comments: