CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Matthew!!

Look who is the "BIG" Four-- Matthew!!  For a while now Matthew has been asking me, "Is it our Birthday, yet?" It was so stinking cute!! He is such a blessing to our family.  He has such a sweetness mixed in with a little spunk and attitude... we LOVE it!! He loved his Candy Leia and toys he got...so not picky!!

Four Things I LOVE about Matthew

1.  He keeps me occupied.  When craziness hits at our house (it hits often) and we are all running around he keeps me focused that all will be OK.  He reminds me life is simple.
2.  He says the darnest things... and we all look at him... like where did he learn that.  The most recent one is:  Give me one more chance or It's all my fault.
3.  I love when you want me to hold you and sing to you at night.  I think I've only missed a handful of times since you were born... cherished times.
4.  You will always be my reminder that God answers prayers and if we but endure... our reward will be beyond our comprehension. 

I Love you Matthew Noah Johnson








Love For a Brother


They LOVE their brother... I thought they would never do this... but one simple question from a brother and poof they are all more than willing!! Wish they would do chores that willingly... hahahaha!! Unconditional love, that is what Matthew has taught us all!! Happy Birthday!!

No comments: