What an amazing site! To see this boy and hear his voice!! I just love this kid! He looked and sounded amazing. You think you can't talk for that long but boy did we find things to talk about! And it was just so wonderful to see him! We chatted about life and his mission! At the end Matthew finally pipes up and asks Michael if they were still partners. It was sweet! Then we closed with prayer and Michael said it in Spanish. Oh the spirit was so strong and it was so awesome! I am so grateful for modern technology and the blessings it can bring into peoples lives!
Funny story is that Michael's Mission President didn't allow Skyping until about a week before Mother's Day. I was trying not to murmur.... but it was so difficult! When he finally allowed it... Michael would tell the other Elders that they had my mom to thank for that... there were many prayers offered... so thankful that it was allowed... it was a beautiful blessing and brought a wonderful spirit into our home!!






No comments:
Post a Comment