CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

My BABY is Growing Up!


 
First day of Preschool... yes in November! I was going to hold him back a year and then with a few announcements and reconsidering my decision... I started looking for a school.  All were full and most are especially in the middle of a school year.  But a neighborhood preschool opened up one day a week... it was perfect.  He is loving it and doing well (per his mom his adores him).  At least this way, more than likely, he will go to kindergarten next year.  Yikes... I don't know if I'm ready for this! He is such a mama's boy and I just love having him around! I love to go to the park with him, out to lunch, watch Transformers, etc... He is my buddy! Growing up into such a little man!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

No kidding wasn't he just a baby!