CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 6, 2012

What I LOVE about my BOYS!!

Michael Allen Johnson
18 Years Old
Michael you are an amazing, young man.  Not that your perfect by any means but wow... you make me proud to say that I'm your mother.  You are so obedient and stalwart.  You are destined to be a leader, where ever that may be.  You are very strong headed and shocking... I have no idea where that came from.  You voice your opinion and when you believe you are right...watch out.  You are so smart and sometimes don't apply yourself to your fullest potential but you will some day... you will continue to mature and gain more and more wisdom through your experience here... and you will find that divine potential that your Heavenly Father sees in you.  I can't believe you are graduating this year...where does the time go? I remember when we brought you home from the hospital... you were the happiest, cutest, little thing in the whole world!! Your future looks so amazing no matter which path you decide to take.  I know you and you will stay determined and focused until your goals are reached.  I just always hope one of your most important goals is to stay close to your Heavenly Father.  I'm so grateful for the choices you have made thus far in your life and hope you continue to use the atonement in your life, so you can obtain all of his sweet blessings he has to offer you.  Stay true to who you are and life will treat you well... this I know! I love you so much... you were sent here to lead ... and lead you MUST!!
Cody William Johnson
17 Years Old
Cody... my laid back child!! You have so much God given talent it is crazy.  You are funny, charismatic, charming, humble and reserved... and so how much I love you! You have so much to look forward to and I know your nervous about your future but don't be... you will eventually figure every thing out and things will fall into place! I hope you realize your worth...you have so much going for you... I hope you realize  your divine potential!! You have so many things to look forward to and the Lord has so many wonderful things in store for you...stay close to him, pray to him, and remember to listen to the still small voice... don't get distracted with worldly things... and  I'm so excited for your future!! I'm so excited for the man you are becoming... keep up the good work... and life will be kind to you... and REMEMBER that your best will always be good enough!!!



Justin Tyler Johnson
14 Years Old
My CRAZY, funny one!! You have ALWAYS kept me on my toes... and I know sometimes I get short with you but I sure do hope you know how much I love you.  I appreciate who you are and how grown up you are becoming.  I adore your funny sense of humor and how sometimes you make us sigh... down deep we are cracking up with you!! You are going to do amazing things... you are so smart and determined.  You are a perfectionist... and sorry you got that from your mother... learn to let some things slide... choose your battles... and in the end everything will work out the way the Lord intended.  You are very wise kid.... always remember who you are... don't be swayed by others and stay close to your Heavenly Father...You have ALWAYS been my one to give me a hug every night before I go to bed... I hope you know how much I cherish that!!  I will always love you ... no matter what!
Tanner Steven Johnson
12 Years Old
Tanner... you will always remind of my boy with the most piercing, blue eyes!! You have a way of lighting of a room when you enter.  You have such a kindness and warmth about you ... a good heart... a giving heart!  Don't let the world change that or make you hard.  You are such a sweetie and such a good boy.  Remember who you are and where you need to be... stay close to the Gospel of Jesus Christ... do what you can to serve and love those around you.  You will do much good... your just that kind of spirit!! I'm so grateful you are part of our Eternal Family!!
Matthew Noah Johnson
3 1/2 Years Old
Oh Matthew... you were LOVE at first site!! How I waited so long for your arrival (don't make me pay for it...lol)!! You were a true miracle, an answer to many prayers. You were my last chance at getting one more sweet spirit to our family and how thankful we are you are here!! You are the sweetest, little boy and how I have treasured every moment with you.  I love holding you at night and singing your favorite primary songs.  You simply light up my world and make it brighter by just being in it.  You complete our family... you made my heart whole again... you helped me understand that my Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers.  How thankful I am for you ... your sweet I love yous, your simple prayers, your attitude... I LOVE it all!!! Please stay little for a while... these moments have gone all to quickly ... I "stinking" love you!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

love it- wish I could write what was in my heart about my boys the way you do!

Cristine Johnson said...

We've had this talk before... you would be amazed once you get started... I'd bet you are awesome... and thanks for the compliment!!