

We went up to to Utah a week before Christmas. We have been wanting to go to Temple Square for years now and see the lights...but something always got in the way. This year it happened and we had such a great time. We went and visited Allen's sister, Linda, in the church offices across from the Temple. It was blizzarding and Allen dropped us off and he went and parked. (It was that bad) It was snowing and so beautiful but we decided there was no way we could walk around with Matthew in the blizzard. We got done visiting with his sister and we walked out of the building and it was cleared. As if the Lord said, enjoy your trip...this is important. I am thankful he knows our thoughts and prayers. He knows how important it was to us and for that I am grateful. I love when he answers simple prayers and simply tells us...he knows ...he understands.






No comments:
Post a Comment